Hi, I am Jasmine. Most people know me as Jas or just simply J.
This is my blog— or sorta diary journal entry of my life starting from 2017— where I keep a record of what I learn, what I feel, what I want, and what I read and what I see and so much more.
Luredebleu, I just thought it was cool. Now looking back at my domain I kinda feel shitty but oh well, that’s part of me right? Like I like blue, and blue is just like a magnet that lures to me buy/or want anything that is pretty much in that colour.(like seriously my hair has not been its natural colour for two years because I dyed it blue and I have like a collection of differents shades of blue jumpers. )
I started using wordpress because it was blue other than blogspot or square soace or whatever there is out there, so you kinda get a sense of how much I am obsessed with blue.
Just to kick things off and hopefully, let you decide if you want to keep reading any of my posts here are 19 facts about me:(just because I’m 19, and no that does not count as a fact):
- My hair changes every single year. Literally. My friend complains about it.
- My favourite subject in school before Uni was( and still probably would be if I have the chance to take it) Maths. Yes, Mathematics. I’m weird.
- My favourite sport is Tennis although I’m not pro, and I love swimming as well.
- I can speak general Chinese and understand it but I’m really bad at understanding idiom phrases or too literal phrases.
- Je suis un petite Francais.
- I started reading since I could read and completely fell in love with the world of books, and I don’t fucking care if people call me a bookworm. No shame.
- Sometimes I swear a lot.
- Sometimes I don’t swear at all.
- I’m not really interested in Makeup stuff although it would be useful to learn some skills, I can’t be bothered to learn.
- And when it comes to the times I need makeup I just hate myself.
- I love jackets. ( I buy a lot of them)
- I love handbags. (I can’t afford the ones I love)
- I love sneakers. (I buy the ones I can get, most of them are just rare and hard to cop.)
- I started watching beauty gurus back when Bethony Mota haven;t even hit a million yet and I would only watch hauls.
- Now I watch like 0 beauty gurus, but more hypebeast men styling videos, vlogs, book related videos and fashion styling vids more.
- I’m studying Creative Writing after I decided I didn’t want to do Fashion Marketing in Taiwan anymore.
- I love Melbourne, but I’m still not sure if I want to go back to Sydney or what…
- I actually love learning.
- I love singing and I grew up thinking I’d become a singer (well um yeah)
I’ll add more when I turn 20 next year, and 21 the year after and then on
So yeah, hang around, leave a comment or whatever would all be nice, I like making friends. If I’m not the kinda person you like to be friends with then that’s fine too, just keep it to yourself please, don’t break my heart aha.
Au voir, J x.