I just realised how much I suck at this like the last few posts were actually just rambling and talking about nothing.
It’s like I’m just lost, I love typing on my computer, but I’m lost, I want to do fashion stuff on here, I want to talk about everything. From books to clothing to personal life experiences, but I guess I was just too caught up in all the ‘audience thinking’— targeting toward a specific audience. But in the end of the day, who fucking cares? It’s my blog and I get to do whatever I want and if no one reads it? It might as well be like that right? I’m used to myself so yeah, I’ll be fine.
Might need to learn how to categorise stuff tho, I’m no techo, fiddled with the theme project thing and I know it is damn simplified already but I still can’t seem to wrap my head around it but right now this will do.
It’s been half a year since I started this blog now and lots have changed
- moved from Taipei, Taiwan to Melbourne, Australia
- started majoring in Creative Writing than Fashion Textile Marketing
- finished Gossip Girl, finished Riverdale & 13 Reasons Why Season 1 and got way too addicted to Project Runway
- have not got the chance to read as much as I would want to this year due to self-laziness
- have been spending approximately around 200-250 AUD on meals per month to save money, yet I buy better quality clothing every month cutting down the quality
- have accumulated tons of ideas to do but yet to start on any of them — again, self-laziness
- I’m 19 now.
I literally can;t get over the fact that I am 19 now. Like the other day, someone asked how old I was, I just blurted out 18. It took me like 5 minutes to get back down to earth and recorrect myself. I don’t know, being 19 just seems weird, like a responsibility-ish weird. Nothing has changed physically but like a lot of the times when I used to be more emotional I would challenge myself to be rational instead. I don’t even know if this makes sense anymore, but yeah, I guess I just like spill out all the words in my mind on a blank canvas, it’s my type of release.
This is gonna do for now, to whoever is reading, bless you.
Au voir, Jas x.